- Sahabzade Irfan Ali Khan (born, 7 January 1967 (Saturday)), known professionally as Irrfan Khan or just Irrfan, was an Indian actor worked in Hindi cinema further as in British and American films.
- Irfan was Cited within the media as one of the best actors in Indian cinema, Khan’s career spanned over thirty years and earned him varied accolades, as well as a National Film Award, Asian Film Award, and 4 Filmfare Awards.
- In 2011, he was awarded the Padma Shri, India’s fourth highest civilian honour.
Early Life & Education
Irfan khan Was Born on (7 January 1967 – 29 April 2020) Khan was born in Rajasthan into a Muslim family of Pathan ancestry. Khan’s mother, Saeeda Islamist Khan was from Jaipur, and his father, Yaseen Ali Khan, was from the Khajuriya village in Rajasthan’s Tonk district, and that they ran a tyre business.
He spent his childhood in Tonk, then Jaipur. Irrfan was good at cricket and was chosen to play within the CK Nayudu Trophy for rising players within the under-23 class, a tournament seen as a stepping stone to superior cricket in Asian nation. However, he failed to attend as he couldn’t afford travel expenses.
He showed interest in acting below the influence of his maternal uncle who himself was a theatre artist person in Jodhpur. In Jaipur, Khan was introduced to noted theatre artists and did many stage performances within the town. Khan completed his MA in Jaipur before connection the National faculty of Drama (NSD) in capital of India(Delhi) in 1984 to review acting.
In his time period in Mumbai, he took up job as associate degree air conditioning repairmen worker and visited the house of his acting inspiration, Rajesh Khanna, in 1984. Later in associate degree interview Irfan declared, “The reasonably craze witnessed by Rajesh Khanna has not been duplicated by anyone. He was the Biggest and also the most real moviestar Bollywood has created. I might say high status is that feeling of being possessed by your Idol you’re therefore powerless with high spirits you lose touch with reality.
Some Lesser Known Facts
- Real Name – Sahabzade Irfan Ali Khan
- Born – 7 January 1967 (Saturday)
- Birth Place – Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Death – 29 April 2020(Wednesday), Due to Colon Infection
- Death Place – Kolilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Height – 183 centimeters
- Age – 53 Years
- Profession – Actor, Producer
- Wife – Sutapa Sikdar
- Net Worth 2019 – $50 Million
- Children – Sons: Ayan Khan, Babil Khan
- Parents – Mother: Sayeeda Begum, Father: Sahabzade Yaseen Ali Khan
- Irrfan Khan may come from a family of Pathans, but the actor admits that he has some distinctly “un-Pathan” traits. While his family has a feudal background, where people had their own guns and took pride in hunting, Irrfan himself never liked to kill animals and is in fact, a vegetarian.
- Siblings – Salman Khan, Imran Khan
- Sister – Ruksana Begum
Awards – National Film Award
- 2013: Best Actor for Paan Singh Tomar
- 2004: Best Actor in a Negative Role for Haasil
- 2008: Best Supporting Actor for Life in a… Metro
- 2013: Best Actor (Critics) for Paan Singh Tomar
- 2018: Best Actor for Hindi Medium
Government of India Awards
- 2011: Honoured with Padma Shri by the Goverment of India
- 2004: Screen Awards for Best Performance in a Negative Role for Haasil
- 2012: CNN-IBN Indian of the Year
- 2013: Institute for Research and Documentation in Social Sciences awarded him as Best Male Character for Paan Singh Tomar
Irfan Khan Last Words
Irafn Khan Last Words ‘Amma has come to take me’ On Wednesday when actor Irfan Khan breathed his last, his last words reflected how much he missed his mother Saeda Begum, who died a couple of days ago.
Irfan Khan House
Irrfan Khan lived with his family in a rented house on the fourth floor of Building No 15, B Wing in PMG Colony, Andheri East while we lived on the first floor. … Irrfan spent nearly one and a half years in small 180 square feet one-room kitchen house.
Irfan Khan Interview(Aap ki Adalat)
Thank you for Checking th e Life story of Irfan Khan.