Here are the 18 Amazing Vidya Balan Quotes and Saying.
Vidya Balan is an Indian actress, she is the recipient of several awards, including a National Film Award and six Filmfare Awards. She was awarded the Padma Shri by the Government of India in 2014.
18 Amazing Vidya Balan Quotes
1. “I work out at home. I don’t have a gym, but I use light weights. I do calisthenics, which is basically using your own body weight, as you do in yoga, to strengthen your core. I also do a bit of cardio.” – Vidya Balan
2. “Women are blessed with energy – a power which is unique. I have been very fortunate to have played strong women and explored their strengths through my films.” – Vidya Balan
3. “I have never thought of winning an Oscar. Rather, I never thought I would get the Padma Shri. I think God has been kind to me. I think getting an Oscar award is not too far away.” – Vidya Balan
4. “Life has been kind to me. I am happy with the love and appreciation that I have been getting throughout my career. I feel blessed.” – Vidya Balan
“I don’t think I’m competing with anyone. I don’t mean to sound Zen, but genuinely, when I stopped competing with anything is when I started enjoying my work and that brought out the best in me. I’m living in a universe of my own and I’m enjoying that. I love to appreciate other people’s work.” – Vidya Balan
6. “I could live in a sari; I was born to wear a sari.” – Vidya Balan
7. “I don’t think I’m competing with anyone. I don’t mean to sound Zen, but genuinely, when I stopped competing with anything is when I started enjoying my work and that brought out the best in me. I’m living in a universe of my own and I’m enjoying that. I love to appreciate other people’s work.” – Vidya Balan
8. “Weight used to be an issue. I was always as fat as a child. And everyone used to tell me, You’ve got such a pretty face; why don’t you lose some weight? Over the years I’ve realized that my body is a certain type, and I have learned to accept it.” – Vidya Balan
9. “I think a woman should be wholesome, voluptuous and sizzling!” – Vidya Balan
“Siddharth accepts me in the way I am. In the first few months of marriage, I got bogged down by the notion that I had to juggle between handling home duties and starting work on a new film. He explained I needn’t be a superwoman. He understands that if he could go out to work and end up neglecting things at home, so could I.” – Vidya Balan
11. “Friends, you are lucky you can talk about what you did as lovers; the tricks, laughter, the words, the ecstasy. After my darling put his hand on the knot of my dress, I swear I remember nothing.” – Vidya Balan
12. “Some people warned me against getting married soon. They said your career will end if you do. I felt I wanted to marry Siddharth (Roy Kapur) and I went ahead and married him. And I guess he felt like he wanted to marry me, so we are married today. If I hadn’t felt it for the next ten years probably I wouldn’t have got married. There is no right time. There’s never a right time.” – Vidya Balan
13. “I have enjoyed the success my work has brought me. Some might say I haven’t really struggled to be successful. I think it is my perspective that is utopian. My state of mind is positive and peaceful. And I dare to dream.” – Vidya Balan
14. I was a happy person before marriage. I’m definitely happier after marriage. – Vidya Balan
Marriage is something I’d recommend everyone to try, if you find the right person, of course. – Vidya Balan
18 Amazing Vidya Balan
16. Cinema is about people, and we are very emotional people. That is why you see those ups and those downs and those colors. That is what Indian cinema is about. – Vidya Balan
17. I started feeling secure in every way once I began to accept myself the way I was. Whether that was emotional, financial, or professional security, all of it came and embraced me because I embraced myself. – Vidya Balan
18. I think the beautiful thing about the past is that it leads you to the present. – Vidya Balan
Thanks for checking out this collection of quotes from Vidya Balan! Don’t forget to share them on social media with your friends and family.